LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:54 pm

Post subject: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
PostPosted: March 12th, 2009, 9:45 am 
Site Admin

Hi everyone, today, March 12th is the one year anniversary of the LeftyBassist board. Time flies! It's been a fun board to be part of and I'm really happy with how things have gone. You've all managed to create a friendly, positive atmosphere on here and we've happily not been dogged by the fighting and nastiness so many boards fall into. Kudos to everyone here, I really thank you for all your posting and time you've put in here and I'm really happy with what a good bunch of guys we have here. Please keep the good times going for more years to come!

To mark the one year anniversary we've added a couple new forums: Sights and Sounds, our own resident A/V club, hosted by AzWhoFan. This is your place to post sound clips of your playing, videos, myspace links, etc. It's also a good place to ask questions and offer tips about home recording.

And I'm excited to mention the addition of the Regenerate Guitar Works forum! Rodent has been our go-to guy for all our repair and building questions from day one and has done an incredible job with the Blueprinting and Bondo forum. It really is a great resource. It is great to see him take the next step with the launch of a new website and the forum here. We're all happy for Rodent's success and anything we can do to support him here we're all for! Expect more very cool lefty basses from Regenerate.

Also, to celebrate the one year mark, we'll be doing a small giveaway. I'll post the details about this later today.

Thanks again all, here's hoping the coming year will be as great as the previous!

Post subject: Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
PostPosted: March 12th, 2009, 10:38 am 
Handyman
Handyman

BTW, does everyone still want a gig calendar? The reason I ask is that adding it will involve upgrading the forum software to the latest version. This will mean me having to take down the board for maybe 10 minutes or so at some point.

PostPosted: March 12th, 2009, 11:14 am 
Site Admin

Yes, a gig calendar would still be nice to have.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2009, 7:40 am 

Congrats to us! And the new forums look great.