LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 4:57 am

Post subject: Welcome
PostPosted: March 11th, 2008, 10:45 am 
Site Admin

Hi everyone, welcome to our tiny corner of the online world. We thought it was time for an online resource for left handed bassists where we can address a few different aspects of the joy and pain of being left handed in the right handed dominant world of bass playing without having to weed through fields of info on righty basses to find that one tiny bit of info on lefty basses.

We want to keep this place pretty simple and straight ahead, easy to use and steady. Let's be honest, there are very few of us out there, this place isn't going to set any records for forum traffic. In fact I imagine it'll be a nice place to be alone with your thoughts for good chunks of any given day. To that end we didn't want to wow you with a lot of features; it's more important to us that this place is accessible and useful to as many players as possible.

So have a look around and feel free to tell me what you think. If you have any suggestions/problems/questions shoot myself or PJMuck an email or tap any of the moderators if it pertains more to their part of the board. Computer related issues can be directed to Hieg, our resident handyman. Most importantly have fun with the place. See if you can get help finding that one elusive bass you've pined over for years, oggle the eye candy in the gallery, find out what's new and exciting coming out for us or just shoot the breeze. I hope you enjoy it.
Andrew