LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently May 4th, 2024, 7:52 am

Post subject: Fender Precision 2008, excellent+, with hardcase
PostPosted: September 7th, 2011, 10:04 am 

I'm relisting my 2008 P-Bass.

Super light, super resonant; perfect, flawless fretwork; action as low as you could possibly want. Really minimal signs of wear, if you can find them.

Comes with original case candy and a late-1990s Fender P-Bass Tolex hardcase in excellent condition. Really nice and plush G&G/Fender case that costs about $180 new. Also includes Dunlop Straplocks.

I'm asking $825, plus actual shipping (around $50). Paypal "instant transfer from bank account" or eCheck okay, and money order okay, too. Regular Paypal (credit card) available for $25 more. Please contact me for shipping outside the US. I will gladly ship to Canada, Europe and most of the world.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Fender Precision 2008, excellent+, with hardcase
PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 9:11 am 

PM

PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 6:41 pm 

PM

PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 7:19 pm 

Here are some more pics:
https://picasaweb.google.com/100692553321299919404/PBass2008

Serial number is Z8XXXXX - Built in 2008. This is the newer version of the P-Bass with light tuners, new bridge, lighter woods, thinner finish, better fretwork. Exact weight is 8.4 lb.

A little update on the condition: it's in excellent condition, it has no nicks or major scratches, but it's a three-year old bass that I've used at least twice a month, so it shows some typical swirling (just from putting it in and out of the case or gig bag) and minimal wear. I had it with flats most of its life, so it show virtually no fret wear.

Some extra information to buyers in Europe:

+Shipping via Express Mail International is around $170, insured to a maximum of $650. The total weight of the package will be between 25 and 30 lb.

+I can't accept Paypal from Europe unless you have been an active member on the forum for awhile, or you can provide some feedback from eBay or Talkbass. Otherwise, payment must be via wire transfer. My bank charges me a $25 fee for international transfers, which will be added to the total price.

+About insurance when shipping outside the US: I can insure it up to $650 to most European countries (it varies). You can choose that I declare less value on the invoice to avoid paying too much import duties, but please note that I can only insure it for the amount declared in the custom form. For example, I can't insure it for $650 and declare a customs value of $300. The values must be the same.

Thanks!

Post subject: SOLD - Re: Fender Precision 2008, excellent+, with hardcase
PostPosted: September 9th, 2011, 6:27 am 

And bass is sold.

Thank you all for your interest. :)