LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:51 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Welcome!
PostPosted: March 10th, 2008, 11:17 pm 

Welcome to the Blueprinting and Bondo forum :D

I believe many here will know me from a few other bass forums I've actively participated on over the years, but for those who don't ...

I'm a small-time custom bass builder in the Pacific Northwest (soon to be Charlotte, NC!) I build basses from rough lumber, and on occasion utilize pre-built parts when a client wishes. I have built 4, 5, and 6-string basses of my own design, fretted and fretless basses, double and single-cut basses, active and passive basses, oil and nitro finished basses. To date I have refused to build a thin string guitar because my building and playing passion is bass.

So let's talk bass - bass repair, bass customization and modification, and bass building. Necks, bodies, electronics, and hardware can all be spoken here. Look for a soon to come sticky for Repairs and another for Building Basics.

Feel welcome to post away, but let's also readily segregate fact from opinion in the process.

I'm glad you stopped in ... grab a coffee, pull up a chair, and stay for a while

all the best,

R

Post subject: Re: Welcome!
PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 11:54 am 
Site Admin

You've done an incredible job with this forum Rod. This is an awesome reference page for anyone!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]