LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:22 am

Post subject: Re: A new book on groove : GROOVE 101
PostPosted: January 5th, 2013, 10:17 am 

fivebass52 wrote:
slybass3000 wrote:
Great way to start 2013:

Groove 101 is nominated again in the top sellers list of 2012 at Bassbooks.com. ;-)

I'm happy

Congrats Sly! Haven't the time to work through your book in awhile, but this reminds me it's time to pull it out again!

Thank you very much.

Keep me posted on your progress and feedback from the book. It would be appreciated since I like to improve my teaching and my stuff,

Take care,

Sly

Post subject: Re: A new book on groove : GROOVE 101
PostPosted: March 27th, 2014, 7:31 pm 

Hey guys,

I have published 3 bass books to this day: Groove 101, Slap 101 and Technique 101.

I am writing my fourth book: Jazz 101. This book will focus on Walking bass but in a more comprehensive and versatile approach that can be applied in many styles of music, not only jazz.

Groove 101 is a big seller for me because it is unique, formative and helpful in many ways by its content and practice routines. It has been nominated in the top sellers at bassbooks.com for 2 years in a row,competing with books that have been out there for 20 years or so. Not bad in my modest opinion in such short time, My books are great tools for improving your bass playing because I do spend all my time from professional studio gigs and teaching bass at university level. My academic material is the result of those 2 worlds. I've been forming pro bass players for more than 25 years already.

Anyway,

I have 3 books: Groove 101, Slap 101 and Technique 101 in pdf format so I am in full control of my marketing and sale price in that regards.

So I can offer any of my books as a download at a ridiculous price for you lefties that will not be available to anyone else. For those who bought one of my books in paper version, I will offer a pdf version at a very low price since you already have all the thousands of practicing tracks. Just send a picture of yourself with my book and i'll offer you the pdf version at an amazing price.

If you want a look at my books, you can view them at http://www.bassbooks.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1127

Thank you and any feedbacks and or comments will be appreciated,

Sylvain Bolduc aka here as slybass 3000 ;-)