LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 5:54 am

Post subject: Fender Jazz Bass and Schecter Hellcat VI for sale
PostPosted: March 27th, 2015, 10:47 am 

I am upgrading to a 5 string and making way for the new addition... I am currently selling my left handed Fender MIM 4 string Jazz Bass and Schecter Hellcat VI on ebay. Both instruments are for sale/OBO, links to the ebay listings are provided below.

I play these instruments regularly and put in a new bridge on the Fender a few months ago. I also had a setup done on the Fender putting in a new Tusq XL nut, truss rod adjustment, and all that. It plays really nicely and I should probably keep its tone. I am looking to sell both instruments to a happy home where they don't get abused, sit in a basement or under a bed, and I hope they are played regularly.

The Fender has an unbelievable neck and I really lucked out when I got it a while back... Same with the Schecter, I just had a set up done and it sounds fab, it's super vintagy! I recommend playing both instruments with a felt pick, palm muting, or trying some foam under strings by the bridge, they just really sound incredible that way!

Anyways, they are both awesome instruments and in superb shape, thanks and happy hunting!

Fender MIM Jazz Bass
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251884675136

Schecter Hellcat VI (price reduced)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251870681806

Side note: There are plenty of bass cases and gig bags that fit a Hellcat VI. I don't know who has been saying you can't find a case for the VI on all these forums, I've never had that issue.