LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently May 8th, 2024, 12:23 pm

Post subject: Cool Vintage Carvin
PostPosted: June 4th, 2012, 10:55 pm 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARVIN-LEFT-HANDED-BASS-GUITAR-WITH-HARD-BODY-CASE-/230801643687?pt=Guitar&hash=item35bcd998a7

I like this bass but I find it odd that the seller does not give any description of the bass besides the pictures. By doing so the seller does not commit to anything regarding the condition of the bass. You could buy a bass with a totally warped or broken neck and would probably be told: "I never said the bass was in working condition". Although there is a 14 days return policy.

Post subject: Re: Cool Vintage Carvin
PostPosted: June 5th, 2012, 2:13 pm 

This is an LB50 and I've got a red one. I sent an inquiry to the seller about this bass (believe it or not I'd actually prefer a black one since it's become my main midi bass and the GK PUP would look cooler mounted on a black one), asking obvious pertinent questions like that a couple of days ago and have heard nothing back. They do list a phone number, but my feeling is if you can't give a description in writing they're either hiding something or too risky to deal with.

Post subject: Re: Cool Vintage Carvin
PostPosted: June 5th, 2012, 3:18 pm 

I have a feeling that bass belonged to my friend that lives in Indiana. He either got his from Guitar Center or off ebay from Leftyloser, for whatever that's worth. Actually, I think LL sold him a fretless Guild Pilot, not an L50.