LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently May 6th, 2024, 8:31 am

Post subject: ibanez ATK 300
PostPosted: April 5th, 2012, 4:42 pm 

hey guys im looking to where i can find a ibanez ATK 300 left handed? if you can send me a link or tell me a website where i could find one. thanks

Post subject: Re: ibanez ATK 300
PostPosted: April 6th, 2012, 4:59 am 

Did you try contacting Carmine? He had mentioned in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1576 - that he had one he might be willing to sell. PM him... Keep in mind that they seldom come up for sale; on bass sites OR eBay. You're also going to be spending anywhere from $350 to $450 depending on condition. Plus shipping will add another $50 or so...

If you haven't already, sign up to buy or sell on eBay. Next, go to the top of the eBay page, and click on My eBay. In the top right corner you will see a blue Search button, and next to that Advanced. Click on that, and on the next page, in the "Enter keywords or item number", type in a search title... for example I have all four of these;

ATK Bass
Ibanez ATK
Ibanez ATK300
Ibanez ATK300L (which is the model number for a left handed ATK)

Then, to the right, below the blue Search button, check the "Save this search to My eBay" box and hit Search. When the next page opens, a window will pop up. Check the box that says "Email me daily when new items match my search". That way you will receive an email whenever something close to your search title comes up for auction. That is how I found mine.

If you haven't already, PM Carmine... his is most likely the closest you're going to get to buying one for a long time. Besides, Carmine takes very good care of his basses, and I would imagine the one he's considering selling is in like-new condition.

Hope this all helps..... :!: