LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently May 14th, 2024, 11:32 am

Post subject: lefty musicmaster
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 2:34 pm 

what do they go for i want one of theese really really badly.

Post subject: Re: lefty musicmaster
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 11:40 pm 

it;s hard to say. I got three of them. One I bought when I started playing bassguitar. It's was the only lefthanded bass in the shop so I hadn't got much choice and man I fell in love with it when I first layed my eyes on it. It's distressed look after years of playing. The feel, the sound.

the second and I bought over the ebay in germany for 625 euro's (that's the one with the non original pup) and the thirth one I bought in australia over the ebay. I thought that one costed be about 800 euro te get here.

Seen some other lefty's go on the ebay e nmostly they were around 800. Seen some go for even more then that.

PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 9:40 am 

saf wrote:
it;s hard to say. I got three of them. One I bought when I started playing bassguitar. It's was the only lefthanded bass in the shop so I hadn't got much choice and man I fell in love with it when I first layed my eyes on it. It's distressed look after years of playing. The feel, the sound.

the second and I bought over the ebay in germany for 625 euro's (that's the one with the non original pup) and the thirth one I bought in australia over the ebay. I thought that one costed be about 800 euro te get here.

Seen some other lefty's go on the ebay e nmostly they were around 800. Seen some go for even more then that.

oh thank you :D

PostPosted: July 4th, 2010, 9:46 am 

saf wrote:

Just asking you would be willing to sell one of your musicmasters would you?