LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:41 pm

Post subject: The rest sill for sale...Reduced prices!
PostPosted: November 29th, 2018, 2:42 pm 

I have the following still for sale:

1- NEW These parts were removed from a new Ibanez SR300E whose body was damaged during transport.

Cosmo black chrome strap holders. Includes screws and felt cushions.

One front, one back.

$3.00

2- NEW Martin Medium SP 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, 6-Pack + 1 free!

Brand new, unopened, 6 packs guitar strings Martin phosphor bronze MEDIUM.

1 free pack extra, hence total 7 packs.

$39.00

3- SOLD !!! NEW SOLDER FREE Lava Cable Mini ELC GOLD STRAIGHT PLUG - Sold By The Plug.

This sale is for ONE STRAIGHT Lava Mini ELC gold solder-free plug. I have 6 in total.

Featuring the smallest straight solder-free plugs on the market - the Lava Plug™ and the lowest capacitance patch cable available (cable sale below) - Lava Mini ELC, the Lava Solder-Free Pedal Board Kit is a revolutionary do-it-yourself cable system that provides pure TONE and pedal spacing closer than ever before.

SOLD!!!

4- SOLD !!! NEW SOLDER FREE Lava Cable Mini ELC GOLD 90 degree angle PLUG - Sold By The Plug.

This sale is for ONE 90 DEGREE ANGLE Lava Mini ELC gold solder-free plug. I have 4 in total.

Featuring the smallest 90 degree solder-free plugs on the market - the Lava Plug™ and the lowest capacitance patch cable available (cable sale below) - Lava Mini ELC, the Lava Solder-Free Pedal Board Kit is a revolutionary do-it-yourself cable system that provides pure TONE and pedal spacing closer than ever before.

SOLD!!!

5- NEW 2 Feet Lava Mini Ultramafic (Purple) - Pedal, Effects, Instrument, Patch cable

Lava Mini Ultramafic 30pF/ft, 99.99% Pure Silver Plated Copper (SPC) Core patch cable with its 98% coverage SPC braided shield enables you to get the most out of your system. Small in diameter & extremely flexible, perfect for pedal boards & racks.

2 Feet Lava Mini Ultramafic (Purple) - Guitar Bass Effects Instrument, Patch.

$15.00

6- NEW 4 inches Lava Mini Ultramafic (Purple) - Pedal, Effects, Instrument, Patch cable

See description above...

$3.00

7- NEW 3L + 3R Mini Tuning Pegs / Tuners for Guitar W/Bushings and LOCKING system

3L + 3R Mini Tuning Pegs / Tuners for Guitar W/Bushings and LOCKING system.

Fits 9.5mm hole.

Tuning knob is 17mm wide.

$15.00

8- NEW LEFTY LEFT PQ-9200-L0 GraphTech Fully Compensated Guitar Bridge Saddle Taylor

LEFTY - LEFT bridge / saddle for acoustic guitar.

The PQ-9200-L0 is a great option to replace or upgrade the saddle on your left handed Taylor acoustic as well as many other popular guitars. It is compensated to help improve the playability of your guitar.

TUSQ delivers a rich tone, crystal clear bell like high end with big open lows and a significant increase in harmonic content and harmonic sustain. Increase harmonics equals more richness and character in your tone. Its the difference between a four piece choir and a twelve piece choir singing every time your play a note.

$8.00

9- NEW Dunlop DBSBN45105 Super Bright Nickel Medium 4-String Bass Guitar Strings 45-105

$13.00

10- USED (but great condition) Guitar wall hanger:

I have 3 in total. All metal, no wood.

$10.00/each obo

11- NEW LEFT HANDED Taylor Guitar nut.

Tusk nut, 1 3/4 in, LEFTY

I have 2, both new.

$8/each

12- Lot of 4 acoustic guitar nuts, right or left handed (they are linear).

$10.00 for the lot

13- NEW 2 sets of guitar bridge pins:

one in plastic $5.00
one in brass $12.00

I can not put pictures of all, please email me and I'll you pics of products of interest.

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE USA!

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: The rest sill for sale...Reduced prices!
PostPosted: January 16th, 2019, 8:05 pm 

If the Dunlop strings are available, I'll take them!